What I’m Reading – August 2 2013
Written by Ashley Kelmore, Posted in What I'm Reading
Happy birthday to Arlo (he’s two) and Megan (she’s older than that)!
– Crowd sourcing to punish dine-and-ditchers: Man Jailed After Facebook Shame Over Dine And Dash
– More info (with less sarcasm) on the Sochi issue: Boycott Sochi?
– I previously posted on here how much I enjoyed Dan Savage’s latest book. I have to admit, though, that his latest effort seems to be off the mark: Totally Effective Strategy, Dudes
– Interesting labor comparisons: Where Are Workers Most Underpaid: Apple, Walmart or McDonald’s?
– Tricky tricky tricky, Mr. Santorium et. al.: Republicans Take Up Cause Of Religious Liberty — And Ditch Family Values
And now I’m off to start my weekend.