What I’m Reading – September 6 2013
Spent the morning at the fair. Mmmm. Fair food.
– This dad is AMAZING. Would that all parents could accept and be happy about who their kids are: My Son Wears Dresses; Get Over It (h/t the Mister)
– I’ve never been to a con – not their target – but with the information I have, I certainly am not going to start: I Cant Go Back; or Why I’m So Bent Out of Shape About Penny Arcade
– More on Penny Arcade: Why I’m Never Going Back to Penny Arcade Expo (h/t @femfreq)
– So Hobby Lobby took out an ad in papers trying to suggest that the US in a Christian nation. Freedom From Religion Foundation picked it totally apart: In Hobby Lobby We Don’t Trust (via @ffrf)
– I look forward to reading her work on this: Breaking My Silence (h/t @JeremyScahill)
– Ah, rape culture: College students cheer sex abuse (h/t @JessicaValenti)