What I’m Reading – August 7 2013
I met baby Ziggy, yo! So far, he seems like a sweetie. But he’s like 48 hours old, so I’m reserving judgment.
– Some are surprised that I am an introvert. Oh but I am. 27 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand
– New development in the BART killing: Blame in Oscar Grant BART death may shift
– A look at the ‘problems’ men have with feminism: The Problem With Male Feminists
– So the professor who suggested that fat students don’t have the discipline to get PhDs? Yep, he got in TROUBLE: Professor Geoffrey Miller Censured by UNM
– No. NO. We should NOT need loans for kids to go to preschool. Come the fuck on: Parents Now Expected to Need Loans For Kids’ Preschool
– Young adults aren’t in great shape right now: Record number of millennials forced to live at home
– Young adults being awesome anyway: What happened when I started a feminist society at school
– Finally, if you haven’t watched the StePhest Colbchella ‘013, you really, really should.