What I’m Reading – July 10, 2014
Written by Ashley Kelmore, Posted in What I'm Reading
It’s going to be really hot here again this weekend.
– WHY do so many people not understand what feminism is? Seriously. I’m asking. Man Tapped to Draw the New Wonder Woman Doesn’t Want Her to Be Feminist (via @MotherJones)
– Street harassment sucks. Believe it. Women everywhere have their movement limited by the male gaze (via @renireni)
– I hate everything. Citing ‘Hobby Lobby,’ Religious Groups Ask Obama for LGBT Exemptions (h/t @msfoundation)
– This article is a really eloquent look at what we value in people, and why. Ugly Girl (via @shakestweets)
– And while people might mean well, as the post says, don’t do this. Don’t Do This (via @shakestweets)