What I’m Reading – July 26 2013
It’s Friday and I’m hungry so I’m going to make this one short.
– Is the military now using rape as an excuse to discharge people and avoid paying PTSD benefits? Ugh. Congress working to help those wrongly discharged for personality, adjustment disorders
– Apparently it’s hard out here for a pimp … Ex-IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to be tried for pimping
– There’s a boycott of Russian vodka in the gay community related to the new anti-gay laws in Russia. Of Savage and Stoli: Should We Boycott?
– The definition of marriage changing in the dictionaries. Woot! Oxford English Dictionary Definition of Marriage Redefined to Include Same-Sex Couples
– Reminder to white people – it’s really REALLY not always about you. ‘I Guess You Really Ain’t Sh*t, Questlove’
Now go and have a great weekend!