What I’m Reading – September 11, 2013
We’re re-watching WALL-E. It’s that kind of day.
– Yup. Confirmed: Men Take Up Too Much Space on Planes (h/t @scaTX)
– Well, this would explain a lot. Attorney for Trayvon Martin medical examiner preparing $100M lawsuit (h/t @carolynedgar)
– That’d be awesome. It’s Time for a Black Feminist to Head the NAACP (via @AngryBlackLady)
– Yeah. “Fitspiration” is questionable, at best. The Six Most Shockingly Irresponsible “Fitspiration” Photos (h/t @TheRotund)
– Lindy West is the awesome. Why the Hell Are On-Screen Interracial Relationships Still a Big Deal? (via @TheLindyWest)